1. What is Airbrush Makeup? Airbrushing is a patented makeup application technique that utilizes compressed air through an "airbrush" with drops of color to spray on a fine mist of makeup ie: foundation, blush, etc. It is the preferred technique for digital photography, high definition TV, and bridal work. Airbrushing makeup provides a camera ready velvety texture that lies on the skin in an even, misted pattern, creating the most natural finish to the naked eye.
2. How does it feel? Airbrush makeup is exceptionally lightweight. Most clients say they feel as if they aren’t even wearing makeup.
3. What are the benefits of airbrush makeup? Airbrush makeup provides flawless coverage by minimizing skin imperfections. It also gives skin a beautifully natural finished result. It can be applied on anyone even men. Airbrush makeup is water resistant and will last for up to twelve hours, possibly more.
4. Does it cover tattoos, scars, etc? Yes, all skin imperfections including tattoos, scars, stretch marks, and post-op surgery patients can use airbrush makeup to have those areas concealed.
5. Is Airbrush Makeup right for everyone? Airbrush makeup is suitable for women of all ages and every skin condition. The makeup is hypoallergenic and fragrance free. In fact "Airbrush Makeup" is the only makeup that is suitable for the new "High Definition”"standard in television.
6. How does Airbrush Makeup work? Just a couple of drops of silicone based liquid makeup is placed in an airbrush gun that is attached to a air compressor. The makeup is then gently sprayed over the skin, using a tiny mist. This mist covers the skin lightly and allows the skin to breath. It will leave your skin with the desired coverage without the "cake" feeling. The liquid mists lay on the surface of your skin creating a smooth, flawless finish that won't block your pores or irritate your face. Once the liquid is applied, it begins to dry and stay on the skin's surface. Once it dries, it is moisture and smudge resistant.